ZO Retinol Skin Brightener 1% Retinol is a natural pigment control agent and the best toning cream without hydroquinone. A blend of potent retinol benefits, melanin inhibitors, vitamin C and antioxidants are released, to rapidly brighten and even skin tone quality. Additionally, this comprehensive multi-action formulation minimises redness caused by environmental factors and helps maintain an even and restored skin tone.
- Targets skin discoloration
- Brightens skin and helps even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection and helps support natural cellular turnover
Size: 50ml / 1.7 Fl. Oz
pH: Approximately 5.5
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oleosomes, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Glutathione, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Citral, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Soy Isoflavones, Beta-Carotene, BHT, BHA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite.
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Removes appearance of existing pigmentation and supports natural cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and n-acetyl glucosamine: Prevents appearance of new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys officianalis: Reduces the appearance of pigmentation caused by melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E: Provides antioxidant properties
Direction of Use
Apply to clean, dry skin.