Oil Control Pads Acne Treatment is a maximum-strength acne treatment to clear acne and prevent new breakouts, while fruit extracts help control oil and minimise pore size. Glycolic and mandelic acids exfoliate and smooth skin, while plant extracts provide relief from irritation. Anti-microbial treatment for oily and acne skin and for preventing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The anti-inflammatory properties of this acne treatment also help to reduce a flushed, red face induced by acne skin. Achieve a healthy, smooth skin with ZO Medical products.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes dirt and oil from the pores
- Salicylic acid provides acne treatment
- Targets oiliness and minimizes the appearance of pores
- Cooling agent soothes skin irritation
Size: 60 Pads / 75 ml, 2.5 Fl. Oz.
pH: Approximately 4.0
Salicylic Acid 2%, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Mandelic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, SD-Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hydroxide, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Urea, Water
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Acne prevention.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract: Slows the rate of sebum secretion (mattifying) and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Urea: Hydration restoration, replenishment and retention.
- Mandelic acid, Glycolic acid:Exfoliates the skin
- Urea: Helps to restore moisture and hydration
- Texture of pads: Promotes exfoliation
Direction of Use
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Warning: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.