The Sunshield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 includes physical and chemical sunscreen ingredients. It has a sheer, matte finish and is safe for all skin types. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Zinc oxide deflects UV rays to prevent damage and signs of skin aging
- PABA-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic formula is ideal for most skin types
- Mattifying ingredients prevent oiliness and shine throughout the day
- Physical and chemical sunscreen
- Reef safe
Skin Type: Normal Skin, Oily Skin
- High SPF 50 protection includes physical and chemical sunscreen ingredients
- Versatile, elegant sun protection lotion
- Dries with a sheer matte finish. Suitable for all skin types.
- Non-comedogenic. Allergy & dermatologist tested.
- Fragrance free. Made without parabens.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Zinc Oxide 16.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), C15-19 Alkane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Silica, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyrininoleate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone.
Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Zinc Oxide 16.5%: These active ingredients that sit on top of the skin and deflect the sun’s harmful rays, providing full UVA and UVB protection—also known as broad spectrum protection.
Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am – 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging.