Obagi-C Rx Systems promote skin rejuvenation from the inside out using a formulation of prescription-strength hydroquinone, 4%, which reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, combined with 10% ascorbic acid, a powerful anti-oxidant known to support and defend the skin against future damage.
Skin Type: Dry Skin, Normal Skin
Important Safety Information: Obagi-C Rx C-Therapy Night Cream (contains 4% hydroquinone):
- People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.C-
- C-Therapy Night Cream contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions, including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in non-asthmatic people.
- Obagi-C® Cleansing Gel: Purified water, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, medicago sativa (alfalfa) extract, borago officinalis (borage) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, sodium chloride, saponins, xanthan gum, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, glycerin, fragrance, D&C red no. 33, FD&C yellow no. 5
- Obagi-C® Rx C-Clarifying Serum: Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone USP, 4% (40 mg/g)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), propylene glycol, alcohol denat., dipropylene glycol,
ascorbic acid, propylene carbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance
- Obagi-C® C-Exfoliating Day Lotion: Purified water, glycolic acid, arginine, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, polysorbate 60, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, isopropyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PEG-8 dimethicone, PEG-8 ricinoleate, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium hydroxide, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, steareth-2, tetrasodium EDTA, bisabolol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, fragrance
- Obagi-C® Rx C-Therapy Night Cream: Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone USP, 4% (40mg/g)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glycerin, cetyl alcohol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propianate, sodium lauryl sulfate, TEA-salicylate, latic acid, phenyl trimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, sodium metabisulfite, ascorbic acid, methylparben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, saponins, BHT
- Sun Shield® Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50: Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Zinc Oxide 16.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), C15-19 Alkane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Silica, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyrininoleate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Beeswax, Dimethicone.
Hydroquinone 4%: Strong inhibitor of melanin production that has long been established as the most effective ingredient for reducing and potentially eliminating melasma.
L-Ascorbic Acid: Known as the purest form of Vitamin C, L-ascorbic acid helps neutralize free radicals, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten skin tone.
Daily Use of Vitamin C:
- Proactively fortifies the skin’s defenses against environmental assaults
- Encourages skin to rebound from previous, visible damage for an improved appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
- Aids in restoring skin’s antioxidant strength to help skin appear younger for longer